The Town Clerk’s office recorded three property transfers last week:
- $2.1 million (recorded Dec. 12)
- Margarita Sprague to 350IR, LLC
- Catharine Miller de Koning to Stephen Bonebrake & Victoria Frazer
- $1,875,000 (recorded Dec. 13)
- $1,625,000 (recorded Dec. 14)
- Elizabeth Bennett to Charles & Susan Lynch
The development taking shape where Jelliff Mill once stood—a project that worked its way through town approvals when it’s creators invoked the Affordable Housing Appeals Act—is slated to get another unit, sitting atop what appears to be a 6-bay garage, according to a building permit application filed Jan. 13.
Jelliff Mill Falls Realty LLC is proposing a structure that will include a first-floor family room, second-floor living room, dining room, kitchen, officer, laundry, bedroom, master bedroom and bathroom, standalone bathroom and powder room, the application said.
Total square footage on those floors will be 3,620, it said. It will sit atop a large parking garage.
The contractor on the job is the New Canaan-based Gardiner Group LLC—it will cost about $450,000 to build, the application said—and specs are by New Canaan’s Judith Larson Associates.