For this installment of “5 Things I’m Obsessed With” with, we stayed right in front of Mackenzies—unofficial backpack depository of downtown New Canaan—and turned to a pair of willing Saxe Middle School eighth-graders, both 13.
This marks just the second time in “5 Things I’m Obsessed With” history that an interview named as an obsession someone we had already interviewed.
Here’s what these guys came up with:
- Becca Walshin
- Vineyard Vines
- Chicken Joes (the “high school special,” a half-pound of nuggets with fries)
- Yellow cones (pointing to a cone in the alley: “Even though that one is orange.”)
- Audi A-8s (“That’s what my dad drives, pretty nice car if you ask me, gets some good gas mileage.”)
- The color red (pointing behind him, “Like the one on that car right there, it’s hard and not too soft, sort of like when you see a red light.”)
- “A luscious mustache or really big beards.”