- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Prepare for the Annual Review PPT Meeting
April 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
“How to Prepare for the Annual Review PPT Meeting”
Date: Wednesday, April 21st at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Register here on Zoom: https://bit.ly/3989G67
Attorney Lawrence Berliner, Connecticut Special Education Law Attorney (Westport and Guilford, CT)
Jane Faherty, Stamford JCC JumpStart Director & Educational Advocate
Special Guest: Dr. Michael Cohen, Psychologist (Fairfield, CT)
Co-hosted with the Stamford JCC (Stamford, CT)
Points of Discussion:
Let’s start the Discussion:
• Dr. Cohen will discuss types of evaluations he typically conducts as a psychologist
• How to implement the recommendations provided by a psychologist
• Updating educational performance, based on virtual, hybrid or in-school learning models
• Addressing social, emotional, and anxiety issues throughout the school year
• Does your child generalize skills learned at school to other settings?
• Providing input, concerns and observations in order to enhance your child’s education
• Assessing your child’s progress or regression during the past school year
• Is your child’s IEP being implemented as written?
Q & A: We know you will have questions about this area of discussion, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with u ahead of time. Let us know your questions, your concerns and your experiences.
Please email questions to Rachel Berliner at email@example.com