Recent property transfers and building permit applications:
- Gino Farina to Amit Juenja
Building permit applications
Filed Feb. 7 for 2 Pine St., by Robert Woods Sr. on behalf of ESP Pine St. LLC (owner):
Tenant: Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Description: “Confined to lower level and first floor—demolition, new walls, doors and millwork; ceilings, lighting, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, electrical and new elevator; structural work for new elevator installation only; no change in use or egress.”
- Estimated cost: $500,000.
- Contractor: Horton Group LLC (Madison)
- Architect: Nelson Architecture (New York, N.Y.)
Filed Jan. 27 for 103 Main St.:
- Contractor and tenant: Jordan Savit of Stamford
- Description: “Fit-up Gofer [Ice Cream], remodeling and renovating interior, we are doing counter tops, retiling, repainting the store and bringing new ice cream machine and touching up bathroom if needed.”
- Estimated cost: $67,500.